Human beings have always craved to do thing at their desired speed either slow or fast. However, when it comes to browse internet fast speed has always been ideal. Today, with the advent of super computers and broadband internet you cannot imagine slow net surfing and you cannot also afford to have a website that takes ages to open. Having said so does not eliminate the problem of slow websites.
Thanks for those who always have solutions and this time the answer to slow website problem is Content Delivery Network (CDN). It is the latest technology which works along with numerous servers throughout the world and provides you with fastest speed.
Today, the number of CDN companies is in increasing and with surging quantity the quality has been compromised. In such circumstances, you as a webmaster need to ask following three questions:
1- What is this technology?
2- What are your options?
3- Why choose only one?
What is this technology – Operationalization
CDN is a network of many serversÂ that help you to maintain the website at optimum speed. CDN service providers usually download the content on your site. It further caches the data across their network of servers, and when a user visits your site they will beÂ directed you to the closestÂ CDN data center.
This sensible routing technology makes sure each visitor of your site gets data from the nearest city which automatically increases the speed of your website. For-example you live in New York and your website is hosted in London, UK. Whenever you load the website, the images will use the closest CDN to New York. It means the technology instead of fetching the content from London provided you with desired content from CDN data center in New York.
What are your options â€“ MAXCDN
MAX CDN is a popular, most used CDN service around. It is being used by websites like Mashable, BuySellAds, User Voice, Copy Blogger etc. The implementation of MAXCDN does not involve any rocket science because it provides you with easy to use web hostâ€™s control panels.
Nothing comes free but it does come inexpensive. The rule simply can be employed on MAXCDN because it costs just 0.09$ per GB and it is much lower than 0.23$ offered by similar competitors. The goods donâ€™t just end here as they have very good customer care support from Mo-Fr 9 to 7 phone and chat support plus 24/7/365 email support is available by true CDN experts.
Why choose MAXCDN â€“ High Quality Features
There are some very useful features you need to consider while opting for MAXCDN because no one else provides all of this at given rates:
- It is compatible with shared hosting, virtual private servers and dedicated servers / clusters which means no problem in changing your previous hosting company.
- Nothing is hidden and everything including content delivery network (CDN) integration with Media Library, theme files and WordPress are done transparently.
- Furthermore, it caches RSS (comments, page and site) feeds in memory or on disk, caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Webmaster can cache database objects in memory
- Minification of posts and pages and RSS feeds
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
Advantages of MaxCDN
All the above mentioned features yield following advantages for a webmaster:
- Inexpensive with better features
- Implementation is completely free
- Expertise at its best
- No annual contracts so, just pay as you go
- $40 for 1000GB
- Quick website downloading time
- Better and improved visitor experience
- Enhanced scalability
- Ensured uptime
- Crash proof incase of huge traffic influx
Time to Act â€“ Contact MAXCDN
So, all of the above mentioned features and advantages tell you that good things hardly come in golden wrapping. MAXCDN is quite useful and highly required for those who are really looking to give excellent user experience. The best thing about MAXCDN is that your hosting provider loads the site (HTML/CSS/CMS), and MaxCDN will be responsible for loading the images, videos, and music. It is completely hassle free process that maintains your nerves work at peace while your bandwidth works at low usage.